Already for centuries there have been rigorous debates about an existence or non-existence of a Supernatural Power that would or would not have caused our universe come into being. we also can see that by the believers in a Causer or in God there are different concepts about that Causer or Eternal Maker.
After looking at the Biblical, Ontological, Teleological, Cosmological and Moral arguments we now add the Axiological, Epistemological and Noetic arguments and look at the Incoherence of Theism and Presumption of Atheism, with the Problem of Divine Hiddenness.
In a way people shall always to have emunah or faith to accept there is, was and shall always be, an Unseen Divine Creator Being even when the cosmological argument maintains that God as the Being itself is needed as the Creator and sustainer of the material universe.
Often we are asked to proof there is a Divine Creator. Lots of times people want to see proof for the existence of God. They forget that every day, every moment, God is around and gives the world signs of His existence, of His Being Here!
Let us look around us and let us show the presence of God in all those beautiful things around every person in this world.
- Science and God’s existence
- Scientific Evidence for God
- Pascal’s Possibility
- Are people allowed to have doubts
- Can you question the existence of God
- Not sure there exist a god
- 3rd question: Does there exist a Divine Creator
- Looking for answers on the question Is there a God #1 Many gods
- Looking for answers on the question Is there a God #2 Pantheon of gods and celebrations
- Did the Inspirator exist
- Does He exists?
- God of gods
- God of gods – Jehovah, the Adonai, Elohim God of gods our stronghold
- God is one
- Only one God
- The Divine name of the Creator
- When believing in God’s existence and His son, possessing a divine legislation
- Genesis Among the Creation Myths
- The very very beginning 2 The Word and words
- About The story of Creation 1 Existing cosmologies
- About The story of Creation 3 Nothingness, chaos, order and divine intelligence
- The most incredible feature of the prophecies
- God isn’t dead though for many He is not relevant
- Why think there’s a God? (1): Something from Nothing
- Why think there is a God (4): And the Rest …
- Why think that (4) … God would reveal himself in words
- A Book to trust #3 Creation and Creator
- A Book to trust #4 Cause of Being and Truth
- A Book to trust #5 Words directed to create order
- A Book to trust #7 Heavenly Father not withholding knowledge
- A Book to trust #13 Books for education and adjustment
- Is faith rational?
- Gone astray, away from God
- With God vs Without
- Does God Exist?
- Existence of God and Bertrand Russell
- Edward Harrison: “Here is the cosmological proof of the existence of God”
- Does God Exist? Debate Summary of William Lane Craig vs. Klemens Kappel
- Aquinas’ Quinque viæ: Regarding the existence of God
- The 7 Most Intriguing Philosophical Arguments for the Existence of Go
“All of the Light of the Universe has its origin in the almighty Love of God,
our Creator! This heavenly Love reigns from a very remote distance! Never will
we, human beings, the smallest of our kind, behold the face of heavenly love! We
see the Sun, however, and its resplendent ruler! Sunlight is a reflection of
heavenly love! We live and breathe in this reflection! May we remain worthy so
that the Light of Love never abandons us!”
Text & image source: Garden of Illumination https://www.facebook.com/Garden-of-Illumination-1433140463620723/